PHA hosted community pages
PHA hosts a number of online community spaces to assist the development of collaborative projects.
Board and staff logins
For external groups (online communities)
Plant Health Australia has developed the Biosecurity Portal with funding provided by the Australian Government Department of Agriculture and Water Resources. The Portal provides ready access to information about biosecurity surveillance, diagnostics, training, technical information, tools, national policies and strategies, and legislation to plant health professionals and stakeholders across government, industry and the community.
The Portal provides the following work spaces:
- National Fruit Fly Council
- National Plant Biosecurity RD&E Strategy Implementation Committee
- Fruit Fly Body of Knowledge
- National Fruit Fly Strategy Advisory Committee
- VCC Project Development Space
- Consultative Committee on Emergency Plant Pests
- National Plant Surveillance Reporting Tool
- Fruit Fly Diagnostic Handbook